Information We Collect
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to provide the following information:
- Your name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
You may also visit our site anonymously.
How We Use Your Information
We collect and use your information for the following purposes:
- Personalization: Your information helps us tailor your shopping experience and respond to your individual needs.
- Website Improvement: We continually strive to enhance our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Customer Service: Your information enables us to effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Transaction Processing: When you place an order or subscribe to our newsletter, we use your information to process transactions. Please note that we do not store, sell, share, rent, or lease your credit/debit card details or personally identifiable information to any third parties.
- Contests, Promotions, and Surveys: Your information may be used to administer contests, promotions, surveys, or other site features.
- Email Communication: The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates related to your order.
How We Protect Your Information
We have implemented a range of security measures to safeguard your personal information when you place an order or provide your personal data.
- We use secure servers.
- Sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, encrypted into our Payment gateway provider's database, and accessible only to authorized personnel with special access rights.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) is not stored on our servers.
We take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security, including the use of various hardware and software methodologies.
Cookies help us:
- Remember and process items in your shopping cart.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Track advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interaction to improve our offerings.
Disclosure to Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. Trusted third parties may assist us in website operation, business management, or customer service, but they are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your information. We may release your information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be shared with other parties for marketing, advertising, or similar purposes.
Our Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may change or update occasionally to meet requirements and standards. Customers are encouraged to visit these sections frequently to stay updated about website changes. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Enfinity Leather Hub is not responsible for the privacy policies of linked websites. Different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply when you provide information to third parties. Contact these entities directly if you have questions about their use of collected information.